- Animal Planet online is the place you want to be to learn about cat/dog breeds, wild animals and pets. Plus exclusive animal news, videos and info about your favorite TV shows.
- If you think it is too far to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium, don't be discouraged, take a virtual tour instead. It's the next best thing to being there in person. This link will allow you to watch several of the aquarium's live web cams. My favorite web is the penguins.
- Kids San Diego Zoo is a wonderful site for the aspiring zoologists, or the kid/adult that enjoys learning about animals. There are videos, live cams, games and more.
- What's better than National Geographic's website? National Geographic for kids. Check out the habitats and animals, videos, and so much more.
- The ocean is vital to life on Earth. From the life-giving rain that nourishes crops, to life-saving medicines; from the fish that come from the ocean floor, to the goods that are transported on the sea's surface - the ocean plays a role in your life in some way each and every day. This website is sure to get you thinking.
- Are you interested in learning about the solar system, current space missions, or do you want to brush up on your knowledge of science and technology? Then JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) is a website that help you. Teachers, do you love to do science fairs but find it difficult to make time in your hectic instructional day to show students how to conduct and put together an effective science fair project? Then let this jpl link help you with six (6) informative videos that will show your students how to complete a project http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/education/sciencefair