Testing and Evaluation
As mentioned in the Parent/Teacher Handbook, formalized, end-of-the-year testing is not required for California students in private schools; but it is strongly recommended. To be awarded a high school deploma the following requirements must be met:
- Satisfactorily pass the required course of study prescribed by the School Advisory Board earning a total of 240 credits
- If transferring to CCA, students must be enrolled for at least two years.
- Successfully pass the California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE) in English Language Arts (reading, language, & writing) and math
- at least 16 years old, or
- have completed at least one academic year of the 10th grade, or
- are enrolled in the second semester of 10th grade.
Need a Qualified Test Administrator?
If you're looking for someone that can assess your child either diagnostically or formally (SAT, IOWA, etc.) please contact Roy Person at (760) 524-6959 for more information.