An Important Viable Alternative
Many parents are beginning to reconsider the quality of education their children are receiving in public schools or the families' financial burden of enrolling their child(ren) in a private, Christian, or parochial school. This reconsideration, quite frankly, would (in all likelihood) not have been considered a decade ago. Questions such as...
- Are my children safer today than I was when I went to school?
- Are the school staff members forthright regarding our rights as parents/guardians' to opt out of end-of-the-year testing, or my right to request that my children get tested to determine if they qualify for additional educational resources.
- What, if any, are the physiological effects that high-stake testing might have on my children?
- Are teachers spending more time prepping for tests and giving tests, than they are providing fun, engaging, collaborative lessons and classroom activities?
- Is there a proper balance of all subject matter, or is most of the classroom emphasis being place on English Language Arts and math?
- Are school districts raising or at least maintaining the educational bar, or are they attempting to lower it? Click HERE for one school district's answer to this question.
- Are the "socialization" skills that my children are receiving in public schools, truly reflective of my values and core beliefs?
- What viable alternatives can we consider other than the high-cost of a private education.
What We Do
Why should you consider joining the CCA family? There are many reasons, but here are few of the important ones to consider...
- a private home-school that's accredited by an independent organization providing families the assurance that the school has met specific standards for directing students in accomplishing appropriate learning expectations
- a fully credentialed well-trained Christian teacher with over 30 yearsa fully credentialed well-trained Christian teacher with over 30 years of experience on staff to use as a consultant
- private school affidavit filing
- an online Student Management System allowing parent/teacher 24/7 access to important resources such as taking attendance, maintaining a gradebook, creating lesson plans, as well as online bill paying, with any computer, laptop, and/or smart phone
- award-winning educational Christian print or online curriculum
- high school transcripts and diplomas
- school pictures and ID cards
- a fellowship program that offers activities such as field trips that focus on the spiritual, social, and character training of our children
- an enrichment/co-op program that supports and enhances the academic program at home
- extra curricular activities that contribute to a well-rounded fully implemented program
- family social events
- student/parent academic advisement
- auxiliary services such as testing/evaluation, tutoring, and other support services